Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief,
Lord!
Somebody, somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
I work hard every day of my life
I work till I ache my bones
At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own -
I get down on my knees
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord - somebody - somebody
Can anybody find me - somebody to love?
(He works hard)
Everyday - I try and I try and I try -
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe
Yeah - yeah yeah yeah
Oh Lord
Somebody - somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat
I'm ok, I'm alright
Ain't gonna face no defeat
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord!
Find me somebody to love
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Gospel Choir - Roger, Brian and Freddie
Sabtu, 07 Januari 2012
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Three, four! Yeah You know, we're so close See, I can taste it I know all our dreams We can taste it We almost there Come on...
-
I can see hills touch the sky Heaven and earth, you and I Know we will always be Here in the silence we lie Shadows we cast, you and I Speak...
-
[1st Verse] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Yo...
-
There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a h...
-
Just another woman In my life Just another woman Lost in the night Just another woman Keepin' in touch with a man Knock upon my window L...
-
Kasih ku berjanji selalu menemani Saat kau bersedih saat kau menangis Aaa kan ku jaga Aaa segenap cinta yang ada untukmu Selama nafasku masi...
-
Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Dreadlock Congo I! Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, yo-oo-wo-oo! A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, wo-o...
-
I’ll be lovin’ you, always With a love that’s true, always When the things you’ve planned need a helpin’ hand I will understand always, alwa...
-
Writer(s): dennis/brent Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try ...
-
Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
Januari
(151)
-
▼
Jan 07
(46)
- RIHANNA - We Found Love (Extended Mix)
- RIHANNA - Fool In Love
- RIHANNA - Do Ya Thang
- RIHANNA - Red Lipstick
- RIHANNA - Love The Way You Lie Part II
- RIHANNA - Skin
- RIHANNA - Complicated
- RIHANNA - Raining Men
- RIHANNA - Man Down
- RIHANNA - California King Bed
- RIHANNA - Only Girl (In The World)
- RIHANNA - Cheers (Drink To That)
- RIHANNA - Fading
- RIHANNA - What's My Name
- RIHANNA - S&M
- QUEEN - Love Of My Life
- QUEEN - Bohemian Rhapsody
- QUEEN - Somebody To Love
- QUEEN - Under Pressure
- QUEEN - Tear It Up
- QUEEN - I Want To Break Free
- QUEEN - The Show Must Go On
- QUEEN - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
- QUEEN - Innuendo
- QUEEN - The Invisible Man
- QUEEN - Breakthru
- QUEEN - Radio Ga Ga
- QUEEN - Dead On Time
- QUEEN - Bicycle Race
- QUEEN - Mustapha
- QUEEN - We Are The Champions
- QUEEN - We Will Rock You
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Can't Get Outta The Rain
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Thriller
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Smooth Criminal
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Heal The World
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Black Or White
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Remember The Time
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Dangerous
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Scream
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Earth Song
- MICHAEL JACKSON - We Are Here To Change The World
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Monkey Business
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Behind The Mask
- MICHAEL JACKSON - Much Too Soon
- MICHAEL JACKSON - We Are The World
-
▼
Jan 07
(46)
-
▼
Januari
(151)