All alone, I’m so all alone
There is no one else, but you
All alone, by the telephone
Waiting for a ring-a-ting-a-ling
I’m all alone, every evening
All alone, feeling blue
Wondering (I wonder) where you are
And how you are
And if you are - all alone too
Selasa, 03 Januari 2012
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Three, four! Yeah You know, we're so close See, I can taste it I know all our dreams We can taste it We almost there Come on...
-
I can see hills touch the sky Heaven and earth, you and I Know we will always be Here in the silence we lie Shadows we cast, you and I Speak...
-
[1st Verse] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Yo...
-
There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a h...
-
Just another woman In my life Just another woman Lost in the night Just another woman Keepin' in touch with a man Knock upon my window L...
-
Kasih ku berjanji selalu menemani Saat kau bersedih saat kau menangis Aaa kan ku jaga Aaa segenap cinta yang ada untukmu Selama nafasku masi...
-
Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Dreadlock Congo I! Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, yo-oo-wo-oo! A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, wo-o...
-
I’ll be lovin’ you, always With a love that’s true, always When the things you’ve planned need a helpin’ hand I will understand always, alwa...
-
Writer(s): dennis/brent Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try ...
-
Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(153)
-
▼
Januari
(151)
-
▼
Jan 03
(53)
- The Beatles - All My Loving
- The Beatles-A Shot of Rhythm & Blues
- The Beatles - A Day in The Life
- Bunny The Bear - What Shade We Make Lyrics
- Al Kooper - I Got A Woman Lyrics
- Al Wilson - I've Got A Feeling
- Alamo Race Track - Don't Beat This Dog Lyrics
- Al Kooper - Bury My Body Lyrics
- Eric Saade - Why Do We Need Fashion Lyrics
- Alamo Race Track - We Like To Go On Lyrics
- Trout Fishing In America - Banjos On The Moon Lyrics
- Tyga - Faded Lyrics (ft. Lil Wayne)
- Al Wilson - Touch And Go Lyrics
- Eric Saade - Still Loving It Lyrics
- Al Wilson - Who Could Be Lovin' You (other Than Me...
- Phil Collins - Heat On The Street Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra -Frank Sinatra
- Frank Sinatra -Best of Everything
- Frank Sinatra -Baubles, Bangles & Beads
- Frank Sinatra -Bad, Bad Leroy Brown
- Frank Sinatra -Autumn Leaves
- Frank Sinatra -At Long Last Love
- Frank Sinatra -Autumn in New York
- Frank Sinatra -As Time Goes By
- Frank Sinatra -Around The World
- Frank Sinatra -April Played a Fiddle
- Frank Sinatra -Are You Lonesome Tonight
- Frank Sinatra -Anything Goes
- Frank Sinatra -April in Paris
- Frank Sinatra -Anything
- Frank Sinatra -Angel Eyes
- Frank Sinatra -An Evening in Roma
- Frank Sinatra -An Old Fashioned Christmas
- Frank Sinatra -American Beauty Rose
- Frank Sinatra -almost like being in love
- Frank Sinatra -Always
- Frank Sinatra -all the way, all the way
- Frank Sinatra -All This & Heaven Too
- Frank Sinatra -All The Things You Are
- Frank Sinatra -All or Nothing at All
- Frank Sinatra -All of Me
- Frank Sinatra -all of you
- Frank Sinatra -All I Need is The Girl
- Frank Sinatra -A Baby Just Like You
- Frank Sinatra -All Alone
- Frank Sinatra -A Sinner Kissed an Angel
- Frank Sinatra -A Man Alone
- Frank Sinatra -A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening
- Frank Sinatra -A Little in Love
- Frank Sinatra -A fine romance
- Frank Sinatra -A foggy day
- Frank Sinatra -A Day in The Life of a Fool
- Frank Sinatra -A Baby Just Like You
-
▼
Jan 03
(53)
-
▼
Januari
(151)