Do unto others as they have done unto you
But what in the hell is this world coming to?
Blow the universe into nothingness
Nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest
[chorus:]
Fight fire with fire
Ending is near
Fight fire with fire
Bursting with fear
We shall die
Time is like a fuse, short and burning fast
Armageddon is here, like said in the past
[chorus]
Soon to fill our lungs the hot winds of death
The gods are laughing, so take your last breath
[chorus]
Rabu, 28 Desember 2011
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Three, four! Yeah You know, we're so close See, I can taste it I know all our dreams We can taste it We almost there Come on...
-
I can see hills touch the sky Heaven and earth, you and I Know we will always be Here in the silence we lie Shadows we cast, you and I Speak...
-
[1st Verse] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Yo...
-
There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a h...
-
Just another woman In my life Just another woman Lost in the night Just another woman Keepin' in touch with a man Knock upon my window L...
-
Kasih ku berjanji selalu menemani Saat kau bersedih saat kau menangis Aaa kan ku jaga Aaa segenap cinta yang ada untukmu Selama nafasku masi...
-
Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Dreadlock Congo I! Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, yo-oo-wo-oo! A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, wo-o...
-
I’ll be lovin’ you, always With a love that’s true, always When the things you’ve planned need a helpin’ hand I will understand always, alwa...
-
Writer(s): dennis/brent Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try ...
-
Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(141)
-
▼
Desember
(141)
-
▼
Des 28
(30)
- Metallica - My Friend of Misery
- Metallica - Mama Said
- Metallica - Hero of The Day
- Metallica - Killing Time
- Metallica - dragon
- Metallica - 53rd
- Metallica - Am I Evil
- Metallica - Astronomy
- Metallica - And Justice for All
- Metallica -Attitude
- Metallica - Bad Seed
- Metallica - Battery
- Metallica - Better Than You
- Metallica - Bleeding Me
- Metallica - Blackened
- Metallica - Damage, Inc.
- Metallica - Die Die My Darling
- Metallica - Disposable Heroes
- Metallica - Dyers Eve
- Metallica - Enter Sandman
- Metallica - Escape
- Metallica - Eye of The Beholder
- Metallica -Fade to Black
- Metallica - Fight Fire With Fire
- Metallica - Fixxxer
- Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
- Metallica - Fuel
- Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow
- Metallica - Helpless
- Metallica - 2x4
-
▼
Des 28
(30)
-
▼
Desember
(141)