Disco foo
Yea!
I work out everyday.
'You sexy! '
Yeah, that's what they say.
I eat right and stay committed.
'You lost 30 pounds! '
Yeah, they say I did it.
Look, now I don't care what you think
I'm a do my thing tonight
I came to dance, came to drink
Living that disco life
I burned about thousand cal
Dancing, moving, shaking, grooving,
So fuck what my trainers say.
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
Street meat!
Yeah, that's what they call it.
And lately I've become a dog-alcoholic.
Now some vendors be real and some be faking.
What? You ain't got no bacon
Now I don't care what you say
I want my money back
You ain't got no onions
Got no peppers, and the dog ain't bacon wrapped.
Now to get to right
I gotta go and search the boulevard
'Cause 9 to 5 they own the floor
I work too goddamn hard
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
I'm gonna get a hot dog (after this club)
Street meat!
Sabtu, 31 Desember 2011
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Three, four! Yeah You know, we're so close See, I can taste it I know all our dreams We can taste it We almost there Come on...
-
I can see hills touch the sky Heaven and earth, you and I Know we will always be Here in the silence we lie Shadows we cast, you and I Speak...
-
[1st Verse] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Yo...
-
There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a h...
-
Just another woman In my life Just another woman Lost in the night Just another woman Keepin' in touch with a man Knock upon my window L...
-
Kasih ku berjanji selalu menemani Saat kau bersedih saat kau menangis Aaa kan ku jaga Aaa segenap cinta yang ada untukmu Selama nafasku masi...
-
Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Dreadlock Congo I! Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, yo-oo-wo-oo! A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, wo-o...
-
I’ll be lovin’ you, always With a love that’s true, always When the things you’ve planned need a helpin’ hand I will understand always, alwa...
-
Writer(s): dennis/brent Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try ...
-
Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for ...