[Natalia:]
We're gonna get you wet
We're gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget
Are you ready for it?
[Chorus: LMFAO]
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop it in the club
We light it up 80 hour
I said
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop pop pop pop it in the club
We light it up 80 hour, 80 hour
[Both:]
Let the party rock!
[Redfoo:]
Put your hands up
Everybody just dance up
We came to party rock
Flash your titties like Mardi Gras
[LMFAO:]
They call me Redfoo
I walk in the club with a bottle or two
Shake it, spray it on a body or two
And walk out the party with a hottie or two
I'm gonna get you wet
I'm gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget (won't forget - no)
[Natalia:]
We're gonna get you wet
We're gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget
Are you ready for it?
[Chorus: LMFAO]
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop it in the club
We light it up 80 hour
I said
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop pop pop pop it in the club
We light it up every hour, 80 hour
[Both:]
Let the party rock!
[Skyblu:]
Boom!
Guess who stepped in the room
SkyBlu, Redfoo and Goon
He's a party rocker from night 'til noon
And it's about to be a champagne monsoon
Baby girl, you look legit
Come to my table and take a sit
Open wide 'cause we're spraying it
Fifty six bottles ain't paid for shit
I'm gonna get you wet
I'm gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget (won't forget - no)
[Natalia:]
We're gonna get you wet
We're gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget
Are you ready for
[Chorus: LMFAO]
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop it in the club
We light it up 80 hour
I said
Champagne showers
Champagne showers
Pop pop pop pop it in the club
We light it up 80 hour, 80 hour
[Skyblu:]
Party people
Now I want you to grab your bottles
Put them up in the air
Now shake, shake, shake that bottle and make it [pop]
[Natalia:]
We're gonna get you wet
We're gonna make you sweat
A night you won't forget
Are you ready for it?
[Groans]
Jumat, 30 Desember 2011
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Three, four! Yeah You know, we're so close See, I can taste it I know all our dreams We can taste it We almost there Come on...
-
I can see hills touch the sky Heaven and earth, you and I Know we will always be Here in the silence we lie Shadows we cast, you and I Speak...
-
[1st Verse] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Yo...
-
There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a h...
-
Just another woman In my life Just another woman Lost in the night Just another woman Keepin' in touch with a man Knock upon my window L...
-
Kasih ku berjanji selalu menemani Saat kau bersedih saat kau menangis Aaa kan ku jaga Aaa segenap cinta yang ada untukmu Selama nafasku masi...
-
Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Dreadlock Congo I! Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, yo-oo-wo-oo! A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, wo-o...
-
I’ll be lovin’ you, always With a love that’s true, always When the things you’ve planned need a helpin’ hand I will understand always, alwa...
-
Writer(s): dennis/brent Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try ...
-
Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(141)
-
▼
Desember
(141)
-
▼
Des 30
(19)
- LMFAO - Champagne Showers
- LMFAO - Sexy And I Know It
- LMFAO - Sorry For Party Rocking
- LMFAO - Rock The Beat II
- LMFAO - Scream My Name
- LMFAO - Get On Down
- LMFAO - Bounce
- LMFAO - I Shake I Move
- LMFAO - I Am Not A Whore
- LMFAO - Yes
- LMFAO - Leaving U 4 The Groove
- LMFAO - I Don't Wanna Be
- LMFAO - Shots
- LMFAO - Lil' Hipster Girl
- LMFAO - La La La
- LMFAO - What Happens At The Party
- LMFAO - I'm In Miami Bitch
- LMFAO - Get Crazy
- LMFAO - Rock The Beat
-
▼
Des 30
(19)
-
▼
Desember
(141)