I've made up my mind,
Don't need to think it over
If I'm wrong, I am right
Don't need to look no further,
This ain't lust
I know this is love
But, if I tell the world
I'll never say enough
'cause it was not said to you
And that's exactly what I need to do
If I end up with you
[Chorus]
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there
Should I give up,
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements
Even if it leads nowhere
I build myself up
And fly around in circles
Waitin' as my heart drops
And my back begins to tingle
Finally, could this be it
[Chorus]
Or should I give up
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place
Should I leave it there
Should I give up
Or should I just keep chasin' pavements
Even if it leads nowhere
Or would it be a waste
Even if I knew my place should I leave it there
Should I give up
Or should I just keep on chasin' pavements
Should I just keep on chasin' pavements
Ohh oh
[Chorus x2]
Senin, 26 Desember 2011
Social Icons
Popular Posts
-
Three, four! Yeah You know, we're so close See, I can taste it I know all our dreams We can taste it We almost there Come on...
-
I can see hills touch the sky Heaven and earth, you and I Know we will always be Here in the silence we lie Shadows we cast, you and I Speak...
-
[1st Verse] It's Close To Midnight And Something Evil's Lurking In The Dark Under The Moonlight You See A Sight That Almost Stops Yo...
-
There comes a time when we hear a certain call When the world must come together as one There are people dying and it's time to lend a h...
-
Just another woman In my life Just another woman Lost in the night Just another woman Keepin' in touch with a man Knock upon my window L...
-
Kasih ku berjanji selalu menemani Saat kau bersedih saat kau menangis Aaa kan ku jaga Aaa segenap cinta yang ada untukmu Selama nafasku masi...
-
Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Dreadlock Congo I! Woy-a, Natty Congo: A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, yo-oo-wo-oo! A Blackman Redemption! Woy-yo, wo-o...
-
I’ll be lovin’ you, always With a love that’s true, always When the things you’ve planned need a helpin’ hand I will understand always, alwa...
-
Writer(s): dennis/brent Hey drink up all you people Order anything you see And have fun you happy people The laugh and the drinks on me Try ...
-
Make his fight on the hill in the early day Constant chill deep inside Shouting gun, on they run through the endless grey On the fight, for ...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(141)
-
▼
Desember
(141)
-
▼
Des 26
(47)
- David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine
- David Guetta - Crank It Up
- David Guetta - I Just Wanna Fuck
- David Guetta - Sweat
- David Guetta - Without You
- David Guetta - Nothing Really Matters
- David Guetta - Little Bad Girl
- David Guetta - Turn Me On
- David Guetta - Where Them Girls At
- Lady Gaga - Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
- Lady Gaga - The Queen
- Lady Gaga - You And I
- Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory
- Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix)
- Lady Gaga - Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
- Lady Gaga - Heavy Metal Lover
- Lady Gaga - Electric Chapel
- Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary
- Lady Gaga - Bad Kids
- Lady Gaga - Scheiße
- Lady Gaga - Hair
- Lady Gaga - Americano
- Lady Gaga - Judas
- Lady Gaga - Government Hooker
- Lady Gaga - Born This Way
- Lady Gaga - Marry The Night
- Adele - Turning Tables
- Adele - Set Fire To The Rain
- Adele - Chasing Pavements
- Adele - Don't You Remember
- Adele - Someone Like You
- Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- Super Junior - Sunflower
- Super Junior - Snow White
- Super Junior - Mirror
- Super Junior Marry U (Japanese Version) lyrics
- Super Junior - Marry U English lyrics
- Super Junior - Angel
- Super Junior - Andante
- Super Junior- A Man In Love
- Super Junior- A Day
- Super Junior - All My Heart
- Super Junior - Oppa Oppa (Oppa Has Risen)
- Super Junior - Bonamana
- Super Junior - No Other
- Super Junior -Sory Sory
- Super Junior-Mr Simple
-
▼
Des 26
(47)
-
▼
Desember
(141)